- An outstanding mid-season variety of blueberry with exceptionally firm, flavorful and uniform sized berries.
- Extremely heavy yields of sky blue berries ripen all at once in late June.
- A great choice for those who want a ton of berries for freezing or canning.
- In storage, Bluegold has maintained good quality for up to five weeks.
- Easy to pick berries are delicious for fresh eating as well.
- Compact, 3-5 feet high plants have dark green foliage that turns into a glorious golden yellow in fall.
- Good resistance to pests and diseases.
- Bluecrop is considered the best all around variety for adaptability, long production period, high yield fruit and disease resistance.
- Good for eating fresh, preserves, baking, and freezing.
- Very vigorous habit and high yielding.
- Excellent resistance to Spring frosts as well as Summer droughts.
- Harvest late July / August.
- Self Fertile.