1. It’s a peach-almond hybrid.
2. A very strong rootstock
3. Show a strong roots development and has good soil connection
4. Can be used at calcareous soil
5. Drought resistant
6. Ideal rootstock for peach and almonds
7. Can be used at slope fields
8. Tolerates soil exhaustion,
9. Graft composition with peach, nectarine and almond types is good.
10. Provides earliness on the types grafted onto.
11. Makes positive effects of fruit yield and quality.
12. High resistance to greensick
13. Resistant to bacterial crown gall nematode.
14. Planting distance can be adjusted as 5 x 4