1. It’s a semi-dwarf plum rootstock
2. Form strong trees
3. Have great results on wet texture soil with bad drainage. Good resistance to calcareous soil.
4. Attunes to different soil conditions.
5. Has middle depth root system
6. A rootstock suitable for dense planting
7. Makes positive effect fertility of the type which is grafted onto.
8. A common rootstock for plum-apricot. Some compatibility problems may be seen with almond.
9. Resistant to bacterial crown gall nematodes. Middle level resistance to verticillium and bacterial cancer
10. The planting distance for this rootstock can be adjusted as 3 x 4 m or 5 x 4 m.