What are the Features of Early Wonderful Pomegranate Saplings?
- The homeland of Early Wonderful is the USA.
- This fruit is a kind of pomegranate whose outer skin color is dark bright red, and the berry color is light red.
- The fruit size is between large and medium and it is especially suitable for granulation and industry.
- The taste is slightly sour and delicious.
- It is one of the most intensively planted pomegranate varieties in the world.
- Fruit resistance of 3-4 year old fruit trees is 30% against division and 72% against sunburn.
- The total amount of phenols and antioxidants in the fruit content are 1.44 mg GAE/ml and 6.47 mg TE/ml, respectively.
- At the same time, the average yield per 3-4 year old tree is 3 kg.
- The brix content of Early Wonderful pomegranate saplings is 17%.
- It shows moderate resistance to cold.
What are the Soil and Climate Conditions of the Early Wonderful?
Early Wonderful, which is a medium vigorous and highly productive pomegranate, has a long storage life and is also used as a table. If we look at the soil and climatic conditions of the Early Wonderful, which started harvesting after the first week of September, the fruits of this product, which reach medium size when the pomegranates ripen and turn dark red in color, have a delicious, sour taste and may look like a branch in winter. However, when you cut the tip, you can see the green texture. With the spring months, the seedlings begin to develop in a green way.
How to Grow for Early Wonderful?
It is possible to get lively and delicious returns from the product when the Early Wonderful pomegranate saplings, which have a fruit size between large and medium, and are especially suitable for granulation and industry, are carefully cared for. Early Wonderful, one of the most widely planted pomegranate varieties in the world, is suitable for planting for 12 months in bags or pots. Pomegranate seedlings are deciduous, so the Early Wonderful sapling may look like a branch in winter, but the green tissue, that is, the living part, can be reached after the tip is cut with the help of scissors. In order to obtain healthy results from Early Wonderful saplings, it should not be preferred in regions with very intense continental climate.